1. Play some of your favorite board games at Pieces, a St. Louis board game bar and cafe located in Soulard. Their library of games includes the classics like Sorry, Operation, Pretty Pretty Princess, and Yahtzee, among others you've probably never heard of.
2. Go to brunch. Who doesn't love brunch? One of our favorite places is Cafe Osage, located just down the street from Juno Bridal. Sit outside in the garden courtyard and enjoy the fresh food they grow themselves.
3. Have a picnic in Forest Park. Grab a blanket, a bottle of wine, some cheese, some fruit, and relax in the sunshine.
4. Take a dance lesson. Majestic Dance Studio hosts a salsa date night where you can learn the basics of salsa. And in case you need a little liquid courage to get on the dance floor, drinks are served!
5. Take a train ride to Hermann, MO. Hop on the train in Kirkwood and it's an hour ride to the beautiful wineries of Hermann. Once you reach the train station in Hermann you can catch the Hermann Trolley and they'll take you to all the local wineries.
6. Research beer at The U.R.B. (Urban Research Brewery). Located across the street from The Urban Chestnut in the Grove, The U.R.B. is a small pilot brewery. They brew very small batches of experimental beer. The customers sample the beer and provide feedback.
7. Create a custom hand-poured candle at The Candle Fusion. They have over 100 different fragrance oils to choose from to create your custom scent. While the candle is setting grab a drink next door at MaryAnn's Tea Room.
8. Play a game of Frisbee Golf. White Birch Park in Hazelwood has a fun short course that's great for beginners.
9. Go to a jazz club. Grab dinner and see a live jazz performance at Jazz at The Bistro.
11. Play with fire at Third Degree Glass Factory. Take a class and create a work of glass art.
12. Be a kid at The City Museum. What could be more fun than having a few adult beverages and then running around a giant adult playground? Climb through caves, slide down the 10 story slide, and then hit the bar again.