If you're not one for the traditional bridal shower where everyone sits around and watches the bride open gifts, check out these alternatives...
1. For the couple that loves to cook, host a potluck and ask each guest to bring a dish with the recipe on a recipe card.
2. Make a weekend out of your shower by planning a glamping trip.
3. Host a lingerie party. Have the guests bring the prettiest and frilliest lingerie as gifts.
4. Pool party- You just need a pool, some diamond ring floaties, and some frosty cocktails for this one.
5. Get the girls together and take a class. Pick something that interests the bride. It could be anything from pottery to a hip-hop dance class to a candle making class.
6. Have a tarot card reader or a psychic come to the party and let all of the guests get a glimpse into their future.